Sunday, July 15, 2007

Solution to the Energy Crisis!

I've just solved the world's energy crisis. It was actually quite easy in theory. I've seen a natural form of energy that has endurance, definitely generates heat, works well for cooling, very cost effective especially comparing to the monthly energy bills I've seen lately. Tomorrow I'll begin writing my grant to begin work to harness this energy. Nothing else comes close to comparison.

We need to go simplistic here. For those who remember Flintstones, you can't get much simpler than that, which will now be my spring board for my experiment. Please, before you think I've lost my mind, I know that dinosaurs are extinct, so I'm not thinking of a woolly mammoth dishwasher, or anything ridiculous like that.

After spending the day with nine very active boys, it dawned on me, let's harness some of this hyperactivity rather than medicate it. Win/win if you ask me. No more pesky side effects of unstudied medication, while a more natural energy source, that's available anywhere in the world where hyperactive boys thrive.

Bottle some of their energy. I've seen speeds rarely witnessed in a NASCAR race this weekend. I personally have seen enough of this energy source to supply the state of California just within five blocks of my house. It's the most cost effective solution I can think of. No more warring factors over the world's oil supply, no more bragging rights for Chevron at their board meetings.

I'm off to begin writing my grant and begin recruiting great scientific minds to help with this solution. I'll keep all those who visit here in mind when it's time to roll out a pilot program.

No comments: